Most visitors to Singapore can enter the country without a visa. For more information on visa requirements and the Visa Free Transit Facility, please check the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore’s website.
If your travel document is issued by one of the countries or regions below, you will need a visa to enter Singapore.
- Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
- Hong Kong SAR (Document of Identity)
- Macao SAR (Travel Permit)
- People’s Republic of China (PRC)
- Saudi Arabia
You will also need a visa if you are travelling on:
- A Palestinian Authority passport
- A temporary passport issued by the United Arab Emirates
- Refugee travel documents issued by a Middle East country. These travel documents are subject to assessment of recognition for entry into Singapore.
Letter of Introduction For Visa Application
Please contact the Conference Secretariat at email@example.com should you require a letter of introduction for visa application.